- THE INDESCRIBABLE IMBIBABLE: This special IPA beer is its own unique breed, bringing a nice wheatly-esque-ish-ness to your taste buds with these 12 conveniently packaged 12-fluid-ounce bottles
- LITTLE SUMPIN', LOTS OF FLAVOR: This smooth and silky wheat IPA is master crafted by craft masters and is loaded with hints of bubblegum, pineapple, light cedar and pine—how's that for flavor? We'd say... simply Pavlovian
- SIPPING TIME: Is it a wheat beer, is it great for IPA fans, is it so smooth that hefeweizen fans will dig it, too? You doggone bet it is—it's a hoppy pale wheat ale you'll want to drink alone or with friends, co-workers, neighbors and strangers
- WHEAT PALE ALE: Lagunitas A Little Sumpin' Sumpin' Wheat IPA is a smooth and silky, 7.5%-ABV beer with 50% wheat and 50% malted barley, making it 100% delicious and a wheat beer that even hefeweizen fans will dig
- LIFE IS UNCERTAIN, DON'T SIP: The Lagunitas Brewing Company began on a kitchen stove in Northern California in 1993 and now finds itself innovating the next evolution of beers and non-alcoholic beverages
Beer, Sumpin' Ale, Little Sumpin'
Say lah-goo-knee-tuss. A 12-gang of 12's. Beer speaks. Est. 1993. People mumble. 420/35 12 oz'ers. This special ale is something fairly new under the sun. It's got a lot of wheat, it's rich with hops, it finishes dry. We've watched with some amusement as the internet beer rating sites argue over how to classify it. We're in the camp with Japhy Ryder when he declares to Ray Smith that comparisons are odious! You ever notice how everything has to be today's version of yesterday's whatever. Well, whatever. Sometimes we wonder what the world would be like if everything was perceived for what it is, and not what it reminds you of. The sun would rise everyday as if for the first time, you'd work as if newly born, you'd see your lover next to you anew, the air would smell like flowers, work would be like the first day back in school, a beer would make your eyes roll back in your head in ecstasy - well, maybe not - but you get the idea. Call 707-769-4495. Cheers! Brewed and bottled by The Lagunitas Brewing Company Petaluma, Calif & Chicago, Ill.