- One 750 mL bottle of Tequila CAZADORES Anejo
- Anejo tequila made with 100% blue Weber agave
- Smooth tequila with cinnamon, vanilla, nut and smoked wood flavors
- Two-stage fermentation, double-distilled and aged for one to three years in American white oak barrels
- This tequila liquor is 40% alcohol by volume
Tequila, Mexico, ABV 40.0%
Tequila CAZADORES Anejo is a delicious golden tequila that you can enjoy as a versatile drink option. This tequila liquor features agave flavors complemented by cinnamon, vanilla, nuts and smoked wood followed by a smooth finish. Whether you want to expand your tequila palate or enjoy a more genuine drinking experience with your family and friends, this anejo tequila can be sipped neat or mixed into easy alcohol drinks like an Old Fashioned, Negroni or Margarita cocktail. Pair this tequila anejo with cochinita pibil, carne asada, tacos de carne or roast beef to add to the festive experience. Production starts the day the agave is harvested and includes a two-stage fermentation process using a proprietary strain of yeast. It undergoes a double distillation process in small pot stills followed by aging in new American white oak barrels for one to three years. Born in Los Altos and bottled in its purest form, CAZADORES is a proud Mexican tequila. Drink Responsibly.