Woodford Reserve Kentucky Straight Rye Whiskey is an alcohol drink that uses a pre-Prohibition style ratio of 53% rye in its mash bill to pay homage to history’s original rye whiskeys. Woodford Reserve Rye Whiskey delivers a bold and spicy character with a long and sweetly spiced finished. With an overall balance, this Woodford Reserve whiskey delivers the classic taste of a rye whiskey but with heavier notes of tobacco and spice among a sea of fruit, floral and sweet aromatics. Ideal for sipping or mixing, enjoy this rye whiskey neat, on ice or in mixed drinks and cocktails like an Old Fashioned or a Rye Manhattan cocktail. In 2020, this rye whiskey received a gold medal at the San Francisco World Spirits Competition. Crafted Carefully. Drink Responsibly
- One 750 mL bottle of Woodford Reserve Kentucky Straight Rye Whiskey
- Straight whiskey that uses a pre-Prohibition style ratio of 53% rye in its mash bill for a more traditional Kentucky Rye
- Woodford Reserve Kentucky Straight Rye Whiskey features complex flavors, a nice sweetness an overall balance, and a long spiced finish
- This Rye Kentucky whiskey delivers dominant notes of spice and tobacco with fruit, floral, and sweet aromatics
- This rye whiskey is distilled, matured in oak barrels, and bottled in Kentucky
Woodford Reserve Kentucky Straight Rye Whiskey
Enjoyed neat, on the rocks, or in your favorite whiskey cocktail.