Boudreaux's Butt Paste Brand has been trusted for over 40 years by pediatricians and parents to help protect irritated skin due to diaper rash and to instantly seal out wetness. When used daily, it is also a great way to help prevent diaper rash. Boudreaux's Butt Paste Maximum is a thick, cream-like protective diaper rash ointment with 40% Zinc Oxide. It provides overnight protection, starts to soothe on contact, seals out moisture and helps keep baby’s boo-tay dry. Boudreaux's Butt Paste Maximum Strength is free from dyes, preservatives, parabens and talc. FSA- and HSA-eligible in the US.
- Clinically tested baby diaper rash formula helps provide fast relief from diaper rash discomfort and instantly protects irritated skin with first use
- Thick, cream-like protective paste with 40% Zinc Oxide has over 2x the rash fighting ingredient (versus Original Butt Paste Ointment)
- Seals out moisture for instant protection that lasts through the night and helps keep baby’s boo-tay dry
- It's ideal for daily prevention and treatment of moderate to more irritated diaper rash
- Free from dyes, preservatives, parabens and talc
Butt Paste, Maximum Strength
Other Information: Store at room temperature, 68 degrees F to 80 degrees F (20 degrees to 27 degrees C). Remove foil seal from the tube's tip. Use with infants, children and adults. Will stain clothing and fabric. Misc: Diaper rash ointment. Skin protectant (zinc oxide). Over 2x the rash fighting power (versus Original Butt Paste). Start healing on contact. 40% zinc oxide. Paraben and preservative-free. Pediatrician recommended. Questions or comments? Call 1-855-785-2888. www.buttpaste.com. American owned and operated since 1978. website www.buttpaste.com.
Active Ingredients: Zinc Oxide (40%). Purpose: Skin Protectant. Inactive Ingredients: Castor Oil, Mineral Oil, Paraffin, Peruvian Balsam, White Petrolatum.
Contains: Warnings: For external use only. When using this product: avoid contact with the eyes. Stop use and ask a doctor if: condition worsens or does not improve after 7 days. Other warnings: Keep out of the reach of children to prevent accidental ingestion. If swallow, seek medical help or call Poison Control Center immediately.
Directions: Change wet and soiled diaper immediately. Cleanse the diaper area and allow to dry. Apply ointment liberally and as often as necessary with each diaper change and especially when exposed to wet diapers for a prolonged period of time, such as bedtime.
About the Producer