K-Y Jelly Lube is a thick gel that effortlessly glides on and stays where you want it to, quickly preparing you for intimacy. Our classic water-based lube that can help you glide into a wetter, better experience every day. Just what the doctor recommended. Now we’re talking. Our NEW Water-based Jelly formula gives you extra comfort so you can both enjoy sex. K-Y Jelly lube is compatible with latex condoms and sex toy friendly. K-Y is the #1 Doctor recommended personal lubricant brand. This product contains one 4 FL OZ bottle. This product is also available in 2 FL OZ.
- NEW BODY FRIENDLY FORMULA: Provides longer* lasting pleasure that complements your natural lubrication. Gentle formula – not made with sulphates, hormones, parabens, artificial colorants and fragrances. pH friendly. Formulated in line with WHO guidelines on osmolality.
- WATER BASED PERSONAL LUBRICANT: Extra thick, extra comfort, non greasy personal lube for wetter sex. Glide into a wetter, better experience every day.
- SAFE FOR ANAL SEX: Provides a naturally smooth experience for a better intimate connection.
- THE No.1 DOCTOR RECOMMENDED BRAND: K-Y is the #1 Doctor Recommended Brand. It is scientifically tested. Formulated in line with WHO guidelines on osmolality.
- QUICKLY PREPARES YOU FOR INTIMACY: Turn up the pleasure with KY. Extra comfort so you can both enjoy sex, designed to stay where you want it. Helps enhance pleasure. Since 1904, K-Y has been empowering women to have better sex, always.
Personal Lubricant, Glide, Classic, Jelly
Water-based personal lubricant for wetter sex. No. 1 Doctor recommended brand (based on IQVIA survey among the category of OTC vaginal lubricants and moisturizers). EST 1904. Not made with fragrances or hormones. It's what's inside that counts. K-Y Jelly is our classic water-based lube that can help you glide into a wetter, better experience every day. Our jelly lube is a thick gel that effortlessly glides on and stays where you want it to, quickly preparing you for intimacy. Not made with fragrances or hormones. Just what the doctor ordered. Now we're talking. RB. Health. Hygiene. Home. Your natural lubrication varies but your comfort doesn't have to. Since 1904, K-Y has been empowering women to have better sex always. www.k-y.com. www.rb.com/patents. (hashtag)GetWhatYouWant. Questions? 1-800-756-5488. Empty container, carton and label are recyclable. Check with your local municipality. Made in England.
Water, Glycerin, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Gluconolactone, Methylparaben, Sodium Hydroxide, Chlorhexidine Digluconate.
Contains: Warnings: Use as directed. This product is not a contraceptive and does not contain spermicide. This product contains ingredients that may cause skin irritation. Do not use if known allergy to Chlorhexidine Digluconate. Stop use and consult a doctor if irritation or discomfort occurs or if you're experiencing persistent vaginal dryness. Consult a doctor before use if you are pregnant or breastfeeding, or if you are trying to conceive as this product may slow down sperm. Avoid contact with the eyes, broken skin or wounds. Keep out of reach of children. Slippery, avoid spills. This package is tamper evident. Do not use if the quality seal on the neck of the tube is missing or broken.
Directions: This product is intended to moisturize and lubricate to enhance the ease and comfort of intimate sexual activity and supplement the body's natural lubrication. Apply desired amount to your intimate areas. Reapply as needed. Snap cap closed after use. This product is compatible with natural rubber latex condoms. Not compatible with polyisoprene or polyurethane condoms.
Store in a cool dry place away from direct sunlight.
About the Producer
RB Health (US) LLC