- One 750 mL bottle of Meiomi Pinot Noir Red Wine containing five 5-oz servings of wine
- California red wine with jammy fruit and toasty oak aromas plus dark berry, juicy strawberry, and toasty mocha flavors
- Pinot noir wine that pairs beautifully with thin crust pizza
- Full-bodied Meiomi Pinot Noir with silky texture, balanced acidity, and a long finish
- Meiomi Pinot Noir Red Wine was awarded 91 points from Anthony Dias Blue in November 2020
Pinot Noir, California, 2021
Unifying grapes from California's most notable wine growing regions, our Pinot Noir vineyards offer the true expression of their respective appellations. Carefully blended to achieve balance, complexity, and richness of flavor. With a soft hand in the cellar and gentle winemaking techniques, the wine evolves into an elegant balance of spice and fruit, weight and restraint. Meiomi (May-OH-mee), meaning coast, truly symbolizes the origin of this Pinot Noir, which embodies the characters of California's most notable wine growing regions. Lifted aromas of jammy fruit and toasty oak are followed by expressive dark berry, juicy strawberry, and toasty mocha flavors. With a soft, plush palate, the well-integrated oak provides a unique structure and depth seldom seem in Pinot Noir. The wines are carefully crafted so that these characteristics continue to enhance and build on each other for an evocative and memorable Pinot Noir. 750 ml. meiomi.com. 13.5% alcohol by volume. 27 Vinted & bottled by Meiomi Wines, Acampo, CA.