- All of our recipes are carefully crafted with only certified USDA organic and Non-GMO ingredients, so that mindful eaters can enjoy a deliciously nutritious oats, with no artificial colors, flavors and preservatives.
- 8 single-serve packets of quick-cooking whole grain oats and organic flax seeds, lightly sweetened.
- Eating whole grains is an essential part of a healthy diet. Whole grain oats are great because of their high fiber levels, and also contain loads of healthy phytochemicals that have antioxidant and anti-inflammatory effects. They’re also an excellent source of vitamins and minerals.
- Good nutrition is made easy with 37g whole grains and 6g protein
- Our planet, our food and our bodies are all connected. Being mindful about your food and choosing to eat organic means you’re making the best choice for your health, and our planet.
USDA Organic. Certified Organic: Quality Assurance International. 37 g whole grains per serving. Whole Grain: 35 g or more per serving. Eat 48 g or more of whole grains daily. WholeGrainsCouncil.org. Vegan. Non-GMO Project verified. nongmoproject.org. Non-GMO: No genetic engineering has been used at any stage in growing the ingredients or in making this oatmeal. We’re committed to feeding you only the best organic, Non-GMO Project Verified ingredients. It's the wise choice for our bodies and for the planet. Always organic. Enjoy hot or as overnight oats. Crafted with Care: We think organic is better for you and your tastebuds, so you’re sure to notice the difference with our Flax Plus Oatmeal. Made simply with certified organic rolled oats and flex seeds. You’re in for a wholesome and delicious breakfast. These quick cook oats are wrapped in single-serve packets for an easy, on-the-go meal that can be enjoyed hot or cold. Our Always Organic Legacy: Began on the family farm I was raised on. In 1985, we founded Nature’s Path Organic Foods based on my dad’s advice to always leave the soil better than you found it, by farming without chemical pesticides, fertilizers or GMOs that are prohibited by organic standards. From our family to yours. Arran Stephens, Co-founder. Our Organic Promise: The Certified Organic seal on this package guarantees these ingredients have been grown in harmony with nature, reducing exposure to toxic synthetic chemicals and genetically modified seeds. It's been a promise from our family to yours for over 30 years. Quality Guarantee: Not feeling the love? If you’re less than thrilled with this product, let us know. Just send the UPC and the best before code to: Consumer services c/o Nature’s path foods, No. 275-250 H St., Blaine WA, 98230 USA or contact us at: www.naturespath.com/contact-us and we’ll make things right. how2recycle.info. www.naturespath.com. Let's stay connected: Facebook. Instagram. Twitter. Pinterest. FSC - Packaging made from recycled material. Product of USA.