Buy it Again
Joel Gott Wines Oregon Pinot Noir Red Wine Bottle - 750 Ml
Joel Gott Oregon, Willamette Valley Pinot Noir has aromas of cranberry, red raspberry, Bing cherries and cola with notes of sandalwood. On the palate, this wine has bright red fruit flavors and soft, velvety tannins. This pinot noir red wine is aged in 25% new French oak and 75% one-to three-year-old French oak. Since 1996, Joel Gott Wines have all the things that matter: structure, sweet fruit, tannins, color, mouthfeel, and they have a great time making it. This wine has 13.5% alcohol by volume.
- Aromas of cranberry, red raspberry, bing cherries and cola with notes of sandalwood
- On the palate, bright red fruit flavors and acidity lead to soft, velvety tannins on the mid-palate and a long, elegant finish
- Award winning, food-friendly wines at great prices
- Pairs well with duck, chicken, pork and mushrooms
- Sourced pinot noir grapes from the Eola-Amity Hills and Yamhill-Carlton appellations within Oregon’s Willamette Valley, where ideal growing conditions—similar to those of Burgundy, France—produce world-class Pinot Noir red wine
Oregon Pinot Gris, Willamette Valley 2017
Enjoy. - Joel Gott. Gottwines.com. Alc. 13.5% by vol. Cellared and bottled by Joel Gott Wines Dundee, Oregon.
Warning Contains: Contains sulfites. Government Warning: (1) According to the Surgeon General, women should not drink alcoholic beverages during pregnancy because of the risk of birth defects. (2) Consumption of alcoholic beverages impairs your ability to drive a car or operate machinery and may cause health problems.
About the Producer JOEL GOTT WINES
Customer's Also Bought
Product details/images for convenience only. Consult Product label for the most current and accurate information. We assume no liability for any inaccuracies/misstatements about Products listed on our website/app.