- PREMIUM COFFEE IN A K-CUP—Starbucks delivers exceptional coffee cup after cup with this 10-count K-Cup pod box of Caramel Flavored Coffee for Keurig brewers
- STARBUCKS CARAMEL FLAVORED COFFEE—Bask in the buttery and smooth notes of this flavored coffee
- FRESH TASTE—Starbucks adheres to the highest quality standards—shipping you the same carefully roasted 100% arabica coffee beans we brew in our cafés
- MAKE IT YOUR OWN—The perfect everyday cup, Starbucks coffee is great for adding personal touches of inspiration like milk, cream, syrup or a variety of other additions to make it your own
- ETHICALLY SOURCED—Starbucks is committed to 100% ethical coffee sourcing in partnership with Conservation International
Coffee, Ground, Caramel, K-Cup Pods
Buttery & smooth notes. Caramel flavored coffee with other natural flavors. Made without artificial flavors. Keurig genuine k-cup pods. 100% Arabica coffee. The crafting of Caramel flavored coffee: Luxurious caramel notes create a smooth, balanced cup with a buttery richness. Made without artificial flavors, it's just the right coffee for moments of everyday indulgence. Keurig genuine k-cup pods: Only genuine k-cup pods are optimally designed by Keurig for your Keurig coffee maker to deliver the perfect beverage in every cup. starbucks.com/athome. www.Keurig.com. athome.starbucks.com/ethical-sourcing. starbucks.com/morestars. how2recycle.info. Find us on Facebook.com/Keurig or Twitter.com/Keurig. Visit us at starbucks.com/athome or call/text 1-877-877-6331. For brewer inquiries contact: 1-866-901-BREW/ 1-866-901-2739; www.Keurig.com. Starbucks Rewards: Join today: starbucks.com/morestars. This carton is made with recycled material. Recyclable (Not recycled in all communities) K-Cup pods. Peel, empty, recycle. Peel: Starting at puncture, peel lid and dispose. Empty: Compost or dispose of grounds. (Filter can remain) Recycle: Check locally (Not recycled in all communities) to recycle empty cup. Visit Keurig.com/recyclable to learn more. Committed to 100% Ethical Coffee Sourcing in partnership with Conservation International. Learn more about Starbucks sustainable and ethical sourcing practices athome.starbucks.com/ethical-sourcing.