- You'll get six 12-ounce beer bottles of Coors Banquet Lager Beer
- Try this brisk and satisfying sessionable golden lager with a 5% ABV
- Taste the hints of freshly baked bread, banana, and pear complemented by a crisp finish in this American lager
- This Coors beer is malted in-house and brewed with 100% Rocky Mountain water and ingredients like high country Moravian barley
- Purchase a 6-pack of golden beer for a grilling beer, camping beer, or tailgating beer for you and your friends
The stubby bottle. A. Coors. The 1936 stubby bottle. After prohibition, folks at the Golden brewery got back to doing what they do best - brewing the Banquet beer. Soon after, stubby bottles became the vessel of choice to carry the legendary brew. Coors is proud of their rich brewing heritage, and this 1936 stubby bottle serves as a tribute to when Coors Brewing Company was able to get back to the true family business. Great beer. Great responsibility. Quality Commitment Coors: We are committed to delivering outstanding quality to our customers by understanding and meeting their requirements on time, every time. Coors.com. To learn more visit Coors.com. Coors Recycles. Drin the beer. Recycle the rest.