- PREMIUM COFFEE IN A K-CUP—Starbucks delivers exceptional coffee cup after cup with this 10-count K-Cup pod box of House Blend medium roast coffee for Keurig brewers
- STARBUCKS HOUSE BLEND COFFEE—Aroma, body and flavor all in balance. Starbucks House Blend coffee is a medium roast with notes of toffee and dusted cocoa
- FRESH TASTE—Starbucks adheres to the highest quality standards—shipping you the same carefully roasted 100% arabica coffee beans we brew in our cafés
- MAKE IT YOUR OWN—The perfect everyday cup, Starbucks coffee is great for adding personal touches of inspiration like milk, cream, syrup or a variety of other additions to make it your own
- ETHICALLY SOURCED—Starbucks is committed to 100% ethical coffee sourcing in partnership with Conservation International
Coffee, Ground, Medium Roast, House Blend, K-Cup Pods
Notes of toffee & dusted cocoa. Lightest. Darkest. 100% Arabica coffee. The Story of House Blend: It's deceptively simple. A blend of fine Latin American beans roasted to a glistening, dark chestnut color. Loaded with flavor, balancing tastes of toffee and cocoa, just a touch of sweetness from the roast. This coffee is our beginning, the very first blend we ever created for you back in 1971. And this one blend set the course for the way our master blenders and roasters work even today. A true reflection of us and a delicious cup of coffee, period. It all starts from here. Keurig - Genuine K-cup pods. Only genuine K-cup pods are optimally designed by Keurig for your Keurig coffee maker to deliver the perfect beverage in every cup. starbucks.com/athome. www.Keurig.com. how2recycle.info. Find us on Facebook/Keurig or Twitter.com/Keurig Visit us at starbucks.com/athome or call/text 1-877-877-6331 For brewer inquiries contact: 1-866-901-Brew/1-866-901-2739. Committed to 100% Ethical Coffee Sourcing. Committed to 100% Ethical Coffee Sourcing in partnership with Conservation International. Learn more about Starbucks sustainable and ethical sourcing practices athome.starbucks.com/ethical-sourcing. Starbucks Rewards: Join today: starbucks.com/morestars. This carton is made with recycled material. Recyclable (Not recycled in all communities) K-Cup Pods. Peel, empty, recycle. Peel: Starting at puncture, peel lid and dispose. Empty: Compost or dispose of grounds. (Filter can remain). Recycle: Check locally (not recycled in all communities) to recycle empty cup. Visit Keurig.com/recyclable to learn more.