- PREMIUM COFFEE IN A K-CUP—Starbucks delivers exceptional coffee cup after cup with this 10-count K-Cup pod box of Pike Place Roast medium roast coffee for Keurig brewers
- STARBUCKS PIKE PLACE ROAST COFFEE—A smooth, well-rounded blend of Latin American coffees with subtly rich notes of cocoa and rich praline, it’s perfect for every day
- FRESH TASTE—Starbucks adheres to the highest quality standards—shipping you the same carefully roasted 100% arabica coffee beans we brew in our cafés
- MAKE IT YOUR OWN—The perfect everyday cup, Starbucks coffee is great for adding personal touches of inspiration like milk, cream, syrup or a variety of other additions to make it your own
- ETHICALLY SOURCED—Starbucks is committed to 100% ethical coffee sourcing in partnership with Conservation International
K-Cup Coffee Pods, Pike Place Medium Roast
Notes of cocoa & rich praline. Keurig Genuine K-Cup Pods. The Story of Pike Place Roast: Named for our first store in Seattle's Pike Place Market, this coffee is served fresh every day in Starbucks cafes around the world. A smooth, well-rounded blend of Latin American beans with subtly rich flavors of cocoa and praline, it's the perfect brewed coffee-a consistently delicious cup you can really look forward to. Enjoy the spirit of Pike Place in every sip. Only Genuine K-Cup Pods are optimally designed by Keurig for your Keurig coffee maker to deliver the perfect beverage in every cup. starbucks.com/athome. www.Keurig.com. how2recycle.info. Find us on Facebook.com/Keurig or Twitter.com/Keurig Visit us at Starbucks.com/athome or call/text 1-877-877-6331 For brewer inquiries contact: 1-866-901-Brew/ 1-866-901-2739 Committed to 100% Ethical Coffee Sourcing in partnership with Conservation International. Learn more about Starbucks sustainable and ethical sourcing practices athome.starbucks.com/ethical-sourcing. Starbucks Rewards: Join Today: starbucks.com/morestars This carton is made with recycled material. Recyclable (Not recycled in all communities) K-Cup Pods. Peel, empty, recycle. Peel: Starting at puncture, peel lid and dispose. Empty: Compost or dispose of grounds. (Filter can remain) Recycle: Check locally (Not recycled in all communities) to recycle empty cup. Visit Keurig.com/recyclable to learn more.