- A COLOSSAL DOUBLE IPA: Satisfy your insatiable quest for hops with this Double IPA beer that touts a colossal 9.0% alcohol by volume, the likes of which these six, 12-fluid-ounce bottles can barely hold
- ROBUSTICUS FLAVORCUS: This deliciously hopped and colossally smooth double IPA features spice, floral and berry notes while delivering a towering dry-hop bill full of hop aromas, all balanced against tons of rich malted barley... for the hop heads
- ARE YOU NOT THIRSTY?: Hold on to your togas because Lagunitas Maximus Colossal IPA is a super smooth IPA with 9% ABV, and because it's a strong beer, it's a great way to shake off the day without having to over-indulge
- RULE WITH HOPS: Lagunitas Maximus Colossal IPA is a Double IPA, high-ABV beer with a massive amount of hop varieties, making it an IPA beer that even a Caesar would love...et tu, Brute?
- LIFE IS UNCERTAIN, DON'T SIP: The Lagunitas Brewing Company began on a kitchen stove in Northern California in 1993 and now finds itself innovating the next evolution of beers, spiked teas and non-alcoholic beverages
IPA, Maximus, Unlimited Release
Say lah-goo-knee-tuss. Big beers are good and big IPA's are even better. But it's kind'a like, well, first you ride some great wheelies and then you get it in your head to try jumping stuff. Maybe you start with a ramp in the driveway and then you move onto bigger things like a real cougar and rattle snakes. It's a rush and all your friends think you're pretty cool, but eventually even that's not enough s you jump through fire, over some trucks, some Dodge's, some semi's a fountain, and later a pile of wrecked cars. While making strong beers it's hard to screw the pooch and end up steppin' off into a rag doll boogie, but your taste buds can get bent and over time you start to thinkin' that only bigger is better. Eventually you jump your beer over the Snake Canyon and end up on the news in the river with a headache. We do dig our beers big and we do dig an occasional flip n' whip, a solid McMetz, or a nack grab - but balance is still the most important skill and the Maximus IPA is exactly that. Ask anyone. Ride a pint. Taste the hops. Slurp the malt. Drink the juice - live to ride another day. Cheers! Brewed in Sonoma County Calif. Since 1993.