Kona Brewing Co.’s Longboard Island Lager is a smooth, easy-going beer that pays tribute to the big board of surfing. This crisp, pale gold Kona beer is made with premium pale malt and aromatic hops. Brewed in a traditional lager style, this craft beer is one you can enjoy time and time again. Each 12 ounce serving has 4.6% alcohol by volume and 134 calories. Grab a twelve pack of beer bottles anytime you need refreshing drinks to pair with your easy-going hang time! Longboard Island Lager pairs well with lighter fare, but has enough flavor and body to stand up to heartier foods, too. Try Longboard with margherita pizza or a shrimp melt sandwich. Since 1994, Kona Brewing Co. has been committed to making craft ales and lagers of uncompromised quality.
- 12 pack of 12 fl oz bottles of Kona Brewing Co. Longboard Island Lager Beer
- Smooth, easy-going pale gold craft beer
- A delicate, slightly spicy hop aroma complements the malty body
- A crisp Kona beer brewed in a traditional lager style with choice malts and aromatic hops
- Has a 4.6% ABV and 134 calories per 12 oz serving