- One 750 ml bottle of La Crema Monterey Pinot Noir Red Wine
- Red wine Pinot Noir with flavors of red plum, cranberry and raspberry
- Pair with pulled pork sandwiches, charcuterie, salmon or pork loin
- Medium bodied La Crema Pinot Noir wine is richly textured with juicy, balanced acidity and integrated toasty spice
- Serve this dry red wine bottle with dinner or to celebrate special occasions
Pinot Noir, Red Wine, California
Sourced from select vineyards in Monterey, California, La Crema’s Monterey Pinot Noir is an easy drinking and charming red wine with dark red fruit flavors and light touches of toasted oak. Crafted with boutique winemaking techniques and aged in oak barrels for a minimum of eight months, this medium-bodied red wine offers robust fruit flavors and subtle savory notes along with a supple mouthfeel. La Crema Monterey Pinot Noir is a silky, cool-climate Pinot Noir perfect for your next Wine Wednesday. The black plum, cherry and earth aromas open in this red wine to flavors of raspberry and mineral. Richly textured with juicy, balanced acidity and integrated toasted spice. Pair with pulled pork sandwiches, charcuterie, salmon and pork loin. This bottled pinot noir is 13.5% alcohol by volume. With every bottle of Monterey Pinot Noir, La Crema seeks to craft a medium-bodied red wine that captures the essence of the Monterey growing region with their contemporary California style. The Monterey growing region is known for being one of California's coolest growing regions with an ever-present breeze and maritime influence from the Pacific Ocean. Monterey's unique geography and climate allow grapes to spend more time on the vine producing fruit with complex and balanced flavors. From the vine to the glass, every step of the winemaking process seeks to preserve the Monterey Pinot Noir’s balance of ripe fruit flavors and dark savory notes.