The Sterling Vintner's Collection Meritage is a fine blend of some of California's most intriguing red varietals including Merlot, Cabernet Sauvignon, Malbec and Petit Verdot, and Cabernet Franc. The wine opens with an inviting and vivid nose of freshly picked raspberries, boysenberry, black cherry and vanilla mocha. The wine is juicy on the palate where the nose rings true with flavors of mixed berryfruit, clove and toasted vanilla bean. The well-integrated oak influence offers a pleasing warm vanilla note and leads to a long-lasting, seamless finish with balanced acidity.
- Smooth and fruity California-grown dry red blend of several varieties that are commonly associated with Bordeaux
- Fruit-forward blend of raspberry, cranberry, cherry, melted milk chocolate with mocha and subtle toasted spice
- Declared a "Best Buy" by Wine Enthusiast
- Pair with a grilled steak or roasted chicken
- 13.5% alcohol by volume, 750 mL bottle
Blend-Bordeaux Cabernet Based, Red Wine, California
A well-balanced red blend. Crafted by our winemaking team with fruit from select California vineyards. A dry red wine that's smooth and fruit-forward to be paired with food or enjoyed on its own.
About the Producer
Treasury Wine Estates Americas Comp