Sterling Vineyards Vintner's Collection California Meritage Red Wine Blend is a well-balanced red blend crafted by our winemaking team with fruit from select California vineyards. A dry red wine that's smooth and fruit-forward, it offers inviting notes of raspberry, cranberry, cherry, and melted milk chocolate with flavors of mixed berry fruit, mocha, and subtle toasted spice. An excellent wine to share over dinner, pair this Meritage wine with grilled steak or roasted chicken. Sterling Vineyards was founded in 1964 by Oxford graduate and successful businessman Peter Newton.
- Smooth and fruity california-grown dry red blend of several varieties that are commonly associated with bordeaux
- Fruit-forward blend of raspberry, cranberry, cherry, melted milk chocolate with mocha and subtle toasted spice
- Declared a "best buy" by wine enthusiast
- Pair with a grilled steak or roasted chicken
- 13.5% alcohol by volume, 750 ml bottle