- Scrubbing Bubbles Mega Shower Foamer Aerosol has a foaming, grime-busting formula and a wide spray nozzle and kills 99.9% of viruses^ and bacteria*
- It’s a disinfectant spray that works on contact to remove limescale and 100% of soap scum for a powerful clean that smells amazing
- This bathroom cleaner is a penetrating foam with our widest spray and our fastest clean to quickly cover tough bathroom grime on your shower and bathtub
- Effective bathtub cleaner, tub cleaner, tile cleaner and shower cleaner spray
- This disinfectant is also available in adjustable trigger spray
Bathroom Disinfectant, Mega Shower Foamer, Rainshower
Powerful clean with no harsh smells. SC Johnson a Family Company. Kills 99.9% of viruses (Staphylococcus aureus (Staph), salmonella enterica (salmonella), Pseudomonas aeruginosa, escherichia coli 0157: H7 (E. coli), listeria monocytogenes), & bacteria (Herpes simplex virus type 1, herpes simplex virus type 2, influenza A, respiratory syncytial virus, Rotavirus). Our widest spray, our fastest clean. Removes 100% soap scum. Removes 100% Soap scum! We work hard so you don’t have to! Our Widest Spray: Powers through tough soap scum and grime; Kills 99.9% of viruses (Staphylococcus aureus (Staph), salmonella enterica (salmonella), Pseudomonas aeruginosa, escherichia coli 0157: H7 (E. coli), listeria monocytogenes) and bacteria (Herpes simplex virus type 1, herpes simplex virus type 2, influenza A, respiratory syncytial virus, Rotavirus); Has a pleasant scent without harsh smells. Effectively removes dirt from multiple hard, non-porous bathroom surfaces. Can be used on all types of bathroom surfaces: Tubs, shower walls, vinyl shower curtains, shower doors, sinks, countertops and vanity tops. Cleans glazed ceramic tile, stainless steel, chrome fixtures, fiberglass, vinyl, glazed porcelain, glass, laminate, Corian, sealed granite and quartz surfaces. Not recommended for use on acrylic fixtures. Spot test all other surfaces in an inconspicuous area. A Family company since 1886. www.scjohnson.com. www.scrubbingbubbles.com. Questions? Comments? Call 800-558-5252 or write Helen Johnson. Visit our web site at www.scrubbingbubbles.com. Learn more at: www.scjohnson.com. Disposal: Do not puncture or incinerate! Nonrefillable container. Do not reuse or refill this container. If Empty: Place in trash or offer for recycling, if available. If partly filled: Call your local solid waste agency for disposal instruction. Steel: You can recycle this steel container, when empty, in an increasing number of communities. Contains No CFCs: Federal regulations prohibit CFC propellants in aerosols.