Joel Gott Zinfandel Red Wine is sourced from varied regions across California to create an elegant and well-balanced wine. This red Zinfandel wine showcases aromas of raspberries, blackberries and dried cranberry with notes of vanilla. Each sip opens with dark fruit flavors and vanilla, followed by velvety tannins on the mid-palate and a long finish with hints of spice. A red wine that can easily be enjoyed on its own or with a variety of dishes, Joel Gott Zinfandel red wine pairs well with birria tacos or Korean BBQ.
- Aromas of raspberries, blackberries and dried cranberry with notes of vanilla.
- Velvety tannins on the mid-palate, and a long finish with hints of spice.
- Award winning, food-friendly wines at great prices.
- Pair this elegant wine with birria tacos, or Korean BBQ.
- Sourced from vineyards in Sonoma, Amador, Borden Ranch and Lodi.