- One 750 ml bottle of BACARDI Reserva Ocho Rum
- Aged in American white oak barrels and filtered through charcoal for a distinctive smoothness
- This aged rum offers a smooth, complex taste that’s easy to casually sip and enjoy
- This BACARDI rum delivers a deep, layered and mellow flavor of dried fruits, spices and oaky vanilla
- Enjoy this hard liquor neat, on the rocks, or mix into a cocktail like an Old Fashioned, Rum Negroni or Old Cuban
Aged Rum, Puerto Rico, ABV 40.00%
BACARDI Reserva Ocho Rum is one of the oldest private rum blends in the world that you can casually sip for an elevated drinking experience. This gluten free golden rum is barrel-aged for no less than 8 years under the Caribbean sun and filtered through charcoal, resulting in uncompromising quality. Offering a smooth taste, this complex BACARDI rum features a deep, layered and mellow flavor of dried fruits, spices and oaky vanilla. Whether you want to expand your drinking palate or try something new, enjoy this hard liquor neat, on the rocks, or mix into alcohol drinks like an Old Fashioned, Rum Negroni or Old Cuban. BACARDI is the most awarded rum in the world. Here’s to creating good times and good moments with good people. Please Drink Responsibly.