- Non-alcoholic white wine with creamy apple flavors and crisp citrus notes
- This alcohol-removed wine has tropical fruit aromas and a tart finish
- Pair this non-alcoholic Chardonnay white wine with fish, chicken, pork, white sauce pastas and mild cheeses
- Made with grapes harvested from California's finest cool-climate vineyards
- One 750mL wine bottle of FRE Alcohol-Removed Chardonnay White Wine, Under 0.5% ABV
United States, ABV 0.10%
With its deep golden hue and lively tropical fruit aromas, FRE Alcohol-Removed Chardonnay White Wine is a non-alcoholic wine that makes any occasion special. Rich, creamy apple flavors mingle with crisp citrus notes on the palate, concluding with an enjoyable tart finish. Open this alcohol-removed California wine to pair with fish, chicken, pork, white sauce pastas and mild cheeses. The grapes in this non-alcoholic Chardonnay white wine are harvested from California's finest cool-climate vineyards, where breezes and fog allow the grapes to ripen slowly and develop rich, complex flavors. FRE Alcohol-Removed Wine is crafted using traditional winemaking methods, followed by state-of-the-art spinning cone technology to remove the alcohol while safeguarding the delicate aromas and flavors of a traditional glass of wine. This bottled wine has less than 0.5% alcohol by volume and half the calories of regular wine. FRE is America's #1 alcohol-removed wine.