Bold and structured, Sterling Vineyards Vintner's Collection California Cabernet Sauvignon Red Wine is a classic for a reason: ripe berry aromatics, notes of toasted oak and chocolate on the palate. A satisfying Cabernet wine that delivers above the price point, enjoy with bold cheese, steak on the grill, or winter stew. Sterling Vineyards was founded in 1964 by Oxford graduate and successful businessman Peter Newton.
- Full-bodied and balanced cabernet sauvignon red wine with grapes from some of the finest vineyards and appellations throughout california
- Bursting with ripe fruit aromatics and flavors with a touch of chocolate spice
- Declared a "best buy" by wine enthusiast
- Pair with bold cheese, steak on the grill or winter stew
- 13.5% alcohol by volume, 750 ml bottle