Buy it Again
Beringer Estates Selection Wine Cabernet Sauvignon Knights Valley - 750 Ml
A complex and layered Cabernet Sauvignon, Beringer Knights Valley Reserve Cabernet Sauvignon Red Wine is produced with berries of unparalleled depth and complexity from prized plots in the Knights Valley growing area of Napa Valley. This full-bodied, highly concentrated, intensely flavored Cabernet wine is packed with dark fruit flavors, savory herbs, and restrained mineral accents that complement grilled marinated hangar steak or a rich mushroom risotto.
- Polished and structured knights valley, california cabernet sauvignon red wine is complex and layered with highly-concentrated intense flavor
- Dark fruits rich with cassis and blueberry are lifted with savory herbs and subtle minerality
- 96 points, jamessuckling.com; 94 points, wine advocate; 93 points, jeb dunnuck
- Pair with grilled marinated hangar steak, or a rich mushroom risotto
- 15% alcohol by volume, 750 ml bottle
Cabernet Sauvignon, Knights Valley
Warning Contains: Contains sulfites.,Government Warning: (1) According to the Surgeon General, women should not drink alcoholic beverages during pregnancy because of the risk of birth defects. (2) Consumption of alcoholic beverages impairs your ability to drive a car or operate machinery, and may cause health problems.
About the Producer BERINGER VINEYARDS
Customer's Also Bought
Product details/images for convenience only. Consult Product label for the most current and accurate information. We assume no liability for any inaccuracies/misstatements about Products listed on our website/app.