The Carmel Road Central Coast Pinot Noir is a smooth and juicy red wine with real character. Aged in French oak barrels for nine months, this medium bodied red wine offers concentrated red fruit flavor and silky tannins that lead to a long finish. Sourced from one of California’s coolest wine growing regions, Carmel Road Central Coast Pinot Noir showcases the vivid complexity and superb acidity that is a hallmark for the region.
- One 750 ml bottle of Carmel Road Central Coast Pinot Noir Red Wine
- Juicy red wine has bright cherry aromas layered with notes of strawberry and black tea
- Pair this dry wine with pizza, salmon, roasted chicken or Parmesan risotto
- Medium bodied red wine Pinot Noir with balanced tannins for a long, silky finish
- Serve this Pinot Noir wine bottle with your favorite meals or save it for special celebrations
Red Wine, ABV 13.50%, 750ML Glass Bottle
Contains: GOVERNMENT WARNING: (1) According to the Surgeon General, women should not drink alcoholic beverages during pregnancy because of the risk of birth defects. (2) Consumption of alcoholic beverages impairs your ability to drive a car or operate machinery, and may cause health problems.