The Napa Valley Cabernet Sauvignon is exuberant and expressive,with a bounty of wild bramble berry fruits along side lifted floral notes of lavender and violet. There are also warmer spiced notes of creme brulee, all spice, and black pepper, a nod from the seamles soak integration. On the palate, juicy cassis, black currant, and blackberry are supported by hints of delicate red rose, brown butter, and bitter sweet chocolate, giving this Cabernet arichdepth and complexity.Cocoa powdery tannins provide a pleasurable mouthcoating texture,allenfolding into a lengthymouthwatering finish.Veryapproachable and pleasing upon release,this wine is sure to impress and pair well along side many culinary dishes.
- Aromatic and full this Cabernet is inviting with an enticing array of dark berry fruits and savory herbal notes
- Juicy blue and red fruit characteristics are layered with warm spice notes for a plush mouthfeel and elongated finish
- 93 points, Wine Enthusiast (2017 vintage)
- Pair with a plate of mature, hard cheese, or a grilled filet mignon
- 14.1% alcohol by volume, 750 mL bottle
Cabernet Sauvignon, Red Wine, California
This Cabernet is plush and inviting, with an enticing array of dark berry fruits and savory herbal notes that gives this wine a classic depth and elegance. Incredibly approachable, this wine is sure to impress and pair well alongside many culinary treats.
About the Producer
Treasury Wine Estates Americas Comp