Savor Morning Fog Chardonnay from Wente Vineyards is a tribute to the cooling mist that graces the Central Coast vineyards at dawn. This Chardonnay intertwines fresh fruit flavors with aromas of graham cracker, apple, and toasty oak. Ideal with everything from delicate seafood to pasta, it is a crowd-pleasing white wine. Morning Fog Chardonnay embodies the Wente family's sustainable legacy.
- Notes of zesty citrus and crisp green apple, elegantly finished with toasty oak and a whisper of vanilla
- Crafted on the Central Coast, matured in American oak and stainless steel for a unique blend of flavors
- Our 2022 Chardonnay boasts a 90-point rating and Editor’s Choice honor from Wine Enthusiast
- This Chardonnay pairs well with roasted chicken, pasta or seafood
- Certified as a California Sustainable Vineyard and Winery, ensuring eco-friendly practices
White Wine, ABV 13.50%, 750ML Glass Bottle
Contains: GOVERNMENT WARNING: (1) According to the Surgeon General, women should not drink alcoholic beverages during pregnancy because of the risk of birth defects. (2) Consumption of alcoholic beverages impairs your ability to drive a car or operate machinery, and may cause health problems.