- One 750 mL bottle of Frei Brothers Reserve Sonoma Merlot Red Wine
- Merlot wine with bright notes of red licorice and blackberry
- Hints of toasted oak, chocolate and roasted coffee
- Well balanced, medium bodied wine with plush tannins
- Versatile dry red wine is great on its own or paired with any meal
Frei Brothers Reserve Sonoma Merlot Red Wine
Frei Brothers Merlot is well-balanced and medium bodied with ripe fruit notes and plush tannins. Aromas of red licorice and blackberry meld with hints of toasted oak, milk chocolate and roasted coffee on each sip. Highly versatile, this Merlot wine is great on its own or paired with any meal, and is perfect for a backyard party. This California red wine is crafted with grapes from the sun-drenched vineyards in Dry Creek Valley, Sonoma County. Awarded 90 Points from The Wine Advocate, Frei Brothers Reserve Merlot offers a high-quality wine that is a true expression of Sonoma County.