- This 750 mL wine bottle contains five glasses of merlot red wine
- Aromas of ripe red cherry, plum and cranberry with hints of black olive, tea leaf and sweet oak
- Cherry mocha merlot wine with flavors of rich cherry, ripe plum, milk chocolate and roasted coffee
- Delicious red wine with a medium body and a bright, lingering finish
- Pairs well with rotisserie chicken, meat ravioli, wild salmon and herbed cheese
Robert Mondavi Private Selection was founded in 1994 by Robert Mondavi to capture the delicious flavors from California's best coastal vineyards. And that's what we're doing 20 years on. We invite you to experience our Merlot. Smell: Cherry, ripe plum. Taste: Raspberry, cherry, mocha. Pair: Roasted chicken, pasta. There is no secret: great wine begins in the vineyard. - Robert Mondavi. robertmondaviprivateselection.com. Vinted & bottled by Robert Mondavi, Acampo, CA.