- This 750 mL wine bottle contains five glasses of sauvignon blanc wine
- New Zealand sauvignon blanc with fresh, vibrant aromas of lifted citrus, tropical fruit, and crushed herbs
- White wine with ripe flavors of passion fruit, melon, and stone fruit
- Juicy New Zealand wine with bright acidity and a weighted finish on the palate
- Fruity wine that pairs well with fresh oysters, asparagus, lobster, or light salads
Sauvignon Blanc, Marlborough
Kim Crawford Sauvignon Blanc dazzles with aromas of intense tropical fruit and fresh cut grass notes. The palate bursts with passionfruit, citrus and ripe stonefruit flavors. From exceptional vineyards in New Zealand's famous Marlborough region, we proudly craft this exuberant Sauvignon Blanc. Delicious with fresh seafood, goat cheese salad, or on its own. Grapes and wine processes, including bottling, accredited by SWNZ. www.kimcrawfordwines.com. Alc. 12.0% by vol. 24 Product of New Zealand.