- One 750 ml bottle of Kendall-Jackson Vintnerâ€™s Reserve Chardonnay White Wine
- The 2019 vintage of this dry white wine bottle received 92 points and Editorsâ€™ Choice from Wine Enthusiastâ€™s Jim Gordon in April 2021
- A refreshing Chardonnay wine that showcases tropical flavors such as pineapple, mango and papaya
- Pair this Kendall-Jackson dry wine with salmon, grilled chicken breast, fettucine alfredo or fish tacos
- A medium bodied, smooth, crisp white wine with a touch of toasty oak to round out the lingering finish
Chardonnay, White Wine, California
Kendall-Jackson is one of America's most beloved family-owned and operated wineries. Founded by entrepreneur and visionary Jess Jackson in 1982, and now led by his wife Barbara Banke and the Jackson family, Kendall-Jackson is based in Sonoma County and offers a range of acclaimed wines grown on the family's estate vineyards along the coastal ridges of California. A leader in sustainable vineyard and winery practices, including water and energy conservation and natural pest control, 100 percent of Kendall-Jackson's vineyards in California are third party certified by SIP (Sustainable in Practice) and CCSW (Certified California Sustainable Winegrowing). The winery's seminal wine, the Vintner's Reserve Chardonnay, has been the #1 selling Chardonnay in America since 1992. Founded in 1982, the Kendall-Jackson story is one of family, quality and stewardship. Eight years after planting chardonnay grapes on his Lake County property, founder, Jess Jackson, and his family set out to make a premium, yet affordable, California wine. In 1983, Jess sold the first case ever of Vintner's Reserve Chardonnay at the Oyster Bar at Grand Central Station. That same year, the inaugural vintage of Vintner's Reserve Chardonnay won the first-ever Platinum Award for an American Chardonnay at The American Wine Competition and was a featured favorite at the Reagan's White House, dubbed "Nancy's wine.