A Washington Chardonnay gets a touch of the tropics in the Chateau Ste Michelle Indian Wells Chardonnay White Wine. This Chardonnay white wine is made from grapes sourced from warm sites in the Columbia Valley. Warm days cause the grapes to assert sweet citrus and tropical characteristics, while cool nights promote good structure, balance and flavor intensity. The result is a Chardonnay with an appealing tropical fruit character of pineapple, along with notes of caramel, vanilla and butter and a rich, creamy texture. The white wine's full body lets the flavors of the wine really stand out for a pleasant sipping experience both on its own and with food. Serve Chateau Ste. Michelle Indian Wells Chardonnay chilled as a delicious complement to scallops, scampi or pasta with rich sauces for a beautifully paired meal. A 750 mL bottle of Chateau Ste. Michelle Indian Wells Chardonnay has 14% ABV.
Since 1967, the dedicated winemakers at Chateau Ste. Michelle have crafted some of the most spectacular wines in the world—notably through the meticulous approach to Indian Wells. At Chateau Ste. Michelle, the experience of Washington State’s inviting elegance and sophistication is in everything we do. Championing craftsmanship and creativity to provide a sense of wonder in every bottle. Chateau Ste. Michelle winery owns 3,500 acres in the Columbia Valley of eastern Washington, including Horse Heaven, Canoe Ridge Estate and Cold Creek vineyards.
- One 750 ml bottle of Chateau Ste. Michelle Indian Wells Chardonnay White Wine
- 100% Chardonnay that is barrel aged in new American and French Oak Barrels to integrate the fruit and oak flavors provide a rich mouthfeel
- Medium-bodied Chardonnay with 14% alcohol by volume from Columbia Valley in Washington state
- This premier Chardonnay offers flavors of pineapple, caramel, vanilla and butter that lead to a rich, creamy texture
- White wine pairs well with scallops, scampi or pasta with rich sauces
White Wine, 14% ABV, 750ML Glass Bottle
About the Producer
Ste. Michelle Wine Estates