Black Velvet Canadian Whisky is known for its velvety taste and remarkable smoothness. Using crystal clear Canadian water, plus the finest rye, grains and corn, this whisky is painstakingly distilled, Blended at Birth and put up in premium oak barrels to gently mature. The result is a rich flavor with steadfast popularity. Perfect for sipping or mixing, this three-year-aged whisky is exceptionally smooth with hints of caramel, vanilla, coconut and rye spiciness. Sit back and enjoy Black Velvet neat from your favorite whisky glass, or mix it into a cocktail, like an old fashioned or a whiskey sour. Ideal for any occasion, this whisky is a classic choice for parties with friends to casual gatherings. The 1.75 L bottle has a 40% alcohol by volume and should be enjoyed responsibly. Expertly crafted for over 65 years.
- Black Velvet first came out of the barrel in 1951 and has grown to become the second largest Canadian Whisky in the world
- Remarkably smooth with hints of caramel, vanilla, coconut, and rye spiciness
- Aged for 3 years, Black Velvet is a remarkably smooth, medium bodied whisky with hints of caramel, vanilla, coconut, and rye
- Offerings include Original, Reserve, Toasted Caramel, Apple, and Peach
- Using crystal clear Canadian water, plus the finest rye, grains, and corn, the whisky is painstakingly distilled, and Blended at Birth™
Canadian Whisky, ABV 40.00%, 1.75L Plastic Bottle
Contains: GOVERNMENT WARNING: (1) According to the Surgeon General, women should not drink alcoholic beverages during pregnancy because of the risk of birth defects. (2) Consumption of alcoholic beverages impairs your ability to drive a car or operate machinery, and may cause health problems.