- Created in 1880 by Louis-Alexandre Marnier Lapostolle
- Grand Marnier Cordon Rogue offers a premium blend of cognacs and orange liqueur
- Grand Marnier adds an air of sophistication to casual parties, special occasions, holidays or drinks with friends
- Enjoy the liquor neat, poured over ice or used to upgrade classic cocktails like an Old Fashioned or Margarita
- Ideal for the sophisticated lover of cognac interested in a sophisticated twist to elevate cocktails
Grand Marnier Cordon Rouge offers a premium blend of cognacs with wild tropical oranges from the Caribbean.
. (51% Cognac, 49% Orange Liqueur). 1827 France. - Marnier Lapostolle. 51% cognac, 49 orange liqueur. www.grand-marnier.com. 40% alc./vol 80 Product of France.