Jack Daniel's Old No. 7 Tennessee Whiskey is one of the world's best-selling whiskeys with a smooth character and flavor, true to Mr. Jack Daniel's original recipe. This American whiskey is made from the finest corn, rye and barley malt mixed with the iron-free water that flows from the Cave Spring right on grounds of the distillery. From there, Jack Daniel's Tennessee Whiskey is charcoal mellowed, drop by drop, through 10 feet of sugar maple charcoal, which imparts the distinct smoothness of this best-in-class whiskey. Finally, Jack Daniel's Tennessee Whiskey is matured in handcrafted, charred white oak barrels until the tasters decide it's ready. Jack Daniel's Old No. 7 is perfect with great music and in great company. Enjoy this alcohol drink neat, on the rocks, or in your favorite cocktails and mixed drinks, like an Old Fashioned or Whiskey Sour cocktail. Please Drink Responsibly.
- One 1.75 L bottle of Jack Daniel's Old No. 7 Tennessee Whiskey
- Jack Daniel's Tennessee Whiskey has smooth character with a balance of sweet and oaky flavors, true to the original recipe
- Whiskey that is made from the finest corn, rye and barley malt mixed with iron-free water
- Mellowed drop by drop through 10 feet of sugar maple charcoal then matured in handcrafted, white oak whiskey barrels
- 80 proof whiskey matured in handcrafted, white oak whiskey barrels
Jack Daniel's Old No. 7 Tennessee Whiskey
Have it Jack's way. Enjoy your whiskey on the rocks, with great music, in great company.