Enjoy a one-of-a-kind spirit at its most laid back with Southern Comfort Original Whiskey. SoCo Original is an easy-drinking whiskey without the overpowering harshness of other whiskeys. Made with traditional American craftsmanship since 1874, Southern Comfort is made following M. W. Heron’s recipe. The tastes of stone fruits and spices combine for a blended whiskey that is smooth and easygoing with that just-right balance of sweetness and spice. Whether you’re trying this 35% alcohol by volume spirit for the first time or enjoying it as a seasoned whiskey drinker, Southern Comfort Original Whiskey is so tasteful every time. SoCo liquor is satisfying neat, on the rocks or as a shot - no fruit required - and is equally delicious in your favorite mixed drinks. From a SoCo whiskey sour, an old fashioned or even a maple bacon Manhattan, no other spirit is so tasteful however you drink it or whoever you drink it with. True to the spirit of the Big Easy, Southern Comfort is whiskey on its own terms made to be enjoyed on yours. SoCo. So tasteful.
- One 750ml bottle of Southern Comfort Original Whiskey, 70 proof liquor
- Tastes of stone fruits and spices combine to make SoCo Original whiskey a perfectly balanced, easy-drinking whiskey that is smooth and delicious
- Southern Comfort Original whiskey is easy for all to enjoy at 35% alcohol by volume, whether you’re new to whiskey or drink it exclusively
- The original mixing whiskey, Southern Comfort whiskey is so tasteful in mixed drinks, cocktails, neat, on the rocks or however you enjoy it
- SoCo liquor has been made with traditional American craftsmanship since 1874, when M. W. Heron established this alcohol in New Orleans