- DISTILLED & BOTTLED IN AUSTIN, TEXAS: This fifth-sized bottle of Tito’s Handmade Vodka is distilled and bottled in the USA on the same land where it all started in Austin, Texas over 25 years ago
- MADE IN BATCHES: Tito’s Handmade Vodka is made from 100% corn and is distilled in batches using old-fashioned copper pot stills with each batch taste-tested
- NATURALLY GLUTEN-FREE: Made from 100% corn, Tito’s Handmade Vodka is naturally gluten-free
- JUST ADD TITO’S: Cheers to 25 more years of Tito’s! Toast with a Tito’s Soda Lime, Bloody Mary, or a TitoRita— just add Tito’s and enjoy!
- SPREAD THE LOVE: With the goal of making the world a better place, Tito’s Handmade Vodka is dedicated to giving back through its “Love, Tito’s” and “Vodka for Dog People” philanthropic programs.
Vodka, ABV 40.0%, 750ML Glass Bottle
Tito's Handmade Vodka was founded by sixth generation Texan, Tito Beveridge. His career track took a few turns, but between oil fields and mortgage lending, he found time to do what he loved: make people smile with spirits. Tito got a kick out of infusing vodka for friends and handing out bottles at parties. He quickly became known as "the vodka guy." Willing to risk it all, he pursued the career of his dreams and set out to build a distillery. Tito found a plot of land in rural Austin, constructed a 998 square foot shack and a homemade pot still, and funded his passion of making "a vodka so smooth you could drink it straight" by opening 19 personal credit cards. He fought Texas laws, took on nearly $90,000 of debt, and for several years, played a one man show to get his dream going, overseeing all distilling, hand bottling, and selling during the hours in between. In 1997, he sold his first case. Over two decades later, Tito's Handmade Vodka has gained a reputation for its high quality product, charitable contributions, and its goal to make people happy while making the world a better place.