Absolut Vodka is one of the most famous vodkas in the world. It's made from winter wheat grown in the fields of Åhus, Sweden. Absolut is rich, full bodied and blends beautifully with other aromas, enhancing the taste of your drinks and cocktails. It has been produced at the famous old distilleries near Ahus in accordance with more than 400 years of Swedish tradition. In 1879, Lars Olsson Smith, its founder, introduced the continuous distillation with which he made Absolut. Instead of the usual three or four times, the vodka was distilled an infinite number of times. This vodka has completely redefined the premium vodka landscape, becoming synonymous with art, culture and nightlife. By starting a revolution in cocktail creation and launching a range of flavors never before seen on the market, Absolut has become an icon in its own right.
- AN ICON: The Swedish vodka that mixed everything up; made with swedish water and winter wheat enjoy the bold and unique flavor
- ENJOY RESPONSIBLY: Each 1.75L bottle of Absolut Original Vodka is 80 proof, 40% ABV; Enjoy and drink responsibly
- CONSUMPTION TIP: The hero in classic cocktails, from the Cosmopolitan & Espresso Martini to the Vodka Cranberry or Soda
- INGREDIENTS: Made exclusively from natural ingredients with no added sugar
- ECO-FRIENDLY: Made in a CO2 neutral distillery; all ingredients local and have made our distillery one of the most energy-efficient in the world