Buy it Again
Guinness Draught Beer Stout Can - 8-14.9 Fl. Oz.
With 250 years of Guinness history in every smooth, satisfying drop, this stout beer needs little in the way of introduction. Our revolutionary, nitrogenating widget delivers the rich smooth head and the sweetness of the malt perfectly balanced with the bitterness of the hops. At home. Every time. Perfect with food. Or without. Guinness Draught is an ideal accompaniment to good friends and fun times. Just chill. Open. Pour at 45 degrees. Enjoy.
- UNIQUE FEATURES/AWARDS: Guinness Draught. The iconic, best-selling stout beer, with groundbreaking innovation right at its ruby-red heart
- INGREDIENTS: Guinness Draught’s revolutionary, nitrogenating widget delivers the rich smooth head and the sweetness of the malt perfectly balanced with the bitterness of the hops. At home. Every time.
- SERVE: Just chill. Open. Pour at 45 degrees. Enjoy
- TASTING NOTES: Smoothly balanced stout with bitter, sweet and roasted notes. Hints of coffee and chocolate aromas.
- OCCASION / GIFTING: Perfect with food. Or without. Guinness Draught is an ideal accompaniment to good friends and good times.
Draught in Can
With its distinctively dark appearance and velvety smooth finish, Guinness Draught strikes the perfect balance between bitter and sweet with roasted barley, hops for bittering and malt extract. Our malted barley is roasted in a similar way to coffee beans, which gives Guinness its distinctive dark color and stormy profile. This iconic beer is defined by harmony. Sip after sip, sweet counters the bitter as the malts arrives on cue to complement the roasted barley. Developed in 1959, this beer was our brewers’ celebration of Arthur Guinness signing his 9,000-year lease – a fitting way to mark 200 years of groundbreaking brewing. It is one of the most successful beer brands worldwide, exclusively brewed at St. James's Gate, Dublin, Ireland, and available in over 150 countries. Drinkers around the world are drawn to Guinness for its complexity and bold flavors. Please Drink Responsibly.
Directions Enjoy chilled (between 38°F and 43°F) in a clean, dry Guinness gravity glass
About the Producer Diageo Beer Company
Customer's Also Bought
Product details/images for convenience only. Consult Product label for the most current and accurate information. We assume no liability for any inaccuracies/misstatements about Products listed on our website/app.