Help prevent infection in minor cuts, scrapes and burns with Polysporin First Aid Antibiotic Ointment. This topical skin ointment combines the power of the antibiotic ingredients bacitracin zinc (500 units/gm) with polymyxin B sulfate (10,000 units/gm) for first aid antibiotic power that is neomycin-free. Polysporin First Aid Antibiotic Ointment is the #1 dermatologist-recommended first aid ointment for infection protection. Simply apply a small amount of wound care ointment on the affected area one to three times a day, cover with a sterile bandage and enjoy infection protection. This ointment makes a great addition to a first aid kit or wound care supplies.
- Polysporin First Aid Antibiotic Skin Ointment for care of minor wounds, scrapes, cuts and burns
- This topical antibiotic ointment helps effectively prevent infections
- Combines the antibiotic power of infection-fighting bacitracin zinc with polymyxin B sulfate
- The unique formula of this first aid ointment is neomycin-free
- Intended for use on minor cuts, scrapes and burns for powerful protection
Antibiotic Ointments, Ointment
Polysporin First Aid Topical Antibiotic Skin Ointment with Bacitracin Zinc & Polymyxin B Sulfate, For Infection Protection & Wound Care, Neomycin-Free, Travel Size, 0.5 oz
Active Ingredients (in each gram)
Contains: For external use only. Do not use If you are allergic to any of these ingredients In the eyes Over large areas of the body Ask a doctor before use if you have Deep or puncture wounds Animal bites Serious burns Stop use and ask a doctor if You need to use longer than 1 week Condition persists or gets worse Rash or other allergic reaction develops Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Clean the affected area
About the Producer
Johnson & Johnson