Fleet is the number 1 doctor-recommended brand for enemas(1). With Fleet Glycerin Suppositories, you get gentle constipation relief in minutes. Glycerin Suppositories are formulated with aloe and are a convenient alternative for those who prefer not to use a liquid enema for adult constipation. Fleet Glycerin Suppositories work by attracting water into the colon, making it easier to promote a bowel movement. Ideal for gentle relief for those who suffer from occasional constipation. Free yourself from discomfort caused by adult constipation. (1)IRI data, 52 wks ending 1.29.23.
- Fleet Glycerin Suppositories provide fast, effective relief from occasional constipation and irregularity within 15 minutes to 1 hour
- Glycerin suppository works by attracting water into the colon to promote a bowel movement
- Easy-to-use liquid suppositories come with a mess-free applicator and lubricated gentle glide tip for gentle constipation relief
- Fleet Glycerin Suppositories are stimulant-free and provide predictable constipation relief by helping to gently unblock your system
- Fleet is the number 1 doctor-recommended brand of enemas* *ProVoice data 02/1/22 to 01/31/23
Glycerin Suppositories, Adult
Other Information: Store container tightly closed. Keep away from excessive heat. Mouth of jar sealed for safety. If foil imprinted with green Fleet emblem is missing or torn, do not use. Misc: Laxative. Constipation relief in minutes. Gentle and effective. No. 1 doctor recommended laxative brand.
Active Ingredients: (In Each Suppository): Glycerin (2 g). Purpose: Hyperosmotic Laxative. Inactive Ingredients: Edetate Disodium, Purified Water, Sodium Hydroxide, Stearic Acid.
Contains: Warnings: For rectal use only. Ask a doctor before using any laxative if you have abdominal pain, nausea or vomiting; a sudden change in bowel habits lasting more than 2 weeks; already used a laxative for more than 1 week. Stop use and ask a doctor if: you have rectal bleeding; no bowel movement within 1 hour of using this product. These symptoms may indicate a serious condition. Other warnings: May cause rectal discomfort or a burning sensation. Keep out of reach of children to prevent accidental ingestion. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Directions: Insert suppository well up into rectum. To produce laxative action suppository is designed to dissolve only partially, which may not be noticeable. Single Daily Dosage (per 24 Hours): Adults and Children 6 Years and Over: 1 suppository, or as directed by a doctor. Children 2 to Under 6 Years: Use Fleet Pedia-Lax Suppositories. Children Under 2 Years: Ask a doctor.
About the Producer