TUMS Ultra Strength Chewable Antacid Tablets go to work in seconds by starting to neutralize acid on contact to bring fast and powerful ultra strength heartburn relief. When symptoms occur, chew and swallow two to three ultra strength tablets, depending on the severity of your acid indigestion. Featuring the active ingredient calcium carbonate, these chewable antacids relieve heartburn, sour stomach and acid indigestion and provide upset stomach relief associated with these symptoms. TUMS antacid tablets are the #1 recommended adult antacid brand by doctors, pharmacists and OBGYNs.
- CONTENTS: 1 bottle containing 72 TUMS Ultra Strength Chewable Antacid Tablets for Heartburn Relief in easy to take, delicious Assorted Berry flavors - Strawberry and Raspberry
- MULTI-SYMPTOM RELIEF: This acid indigestion remedy treats the four signs of heartburn: burning in the chest, acid indigestion, sour stomach and upset stomach associated with these symptoms
- FAST AND POWERFUL STRENGTH: Nothing works faster! This ultra strength antacid goes to work instantly by starting to neutralize acid on contact
- GLUTEN FREE AND KOSHER: This heartburn and acid indigestion medicine has the active ingredient 1000 mg calcium carbonate
- #1 DOCTOR RECOMMENDED: TUMS antacids are the #1 recommended adult antacid brand by doctors, pharmacists and OBGYNs
Antacid, Ultra Strength 1000, Chewable Tablets, Assorted Berries
Calcium carbonate. Gluten-free. Goes to work in seconds! Questions? 1-800-897-7535 weekdays.
Per Tablet: Active Ingredients: Calcium Carbonate USP (1000 mg), Antacid. Inactive Ingredients: Adipic Acid, Corn Starch, FD&C Blue 1 Lake, FD&C Red 40 Lake, Flavors, Mineral Oil, Sodium Polyphosphate, Sucrose, Talc.
Contains: Per Tablet: Warnings: Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are presently taking a prescription drug. Antacids may interact with certain prescription drugs. When using this product: do not take more than 7 tablets in 24 hours; if pregnant do not take more than 5 tablets in 24 hours; do not use the maximum dosage for more than 2 weeks except under the advice and supervision of a doctor. Keep out of reach of children. Safety sealed - Do not use if printed inner seal beneath cap is missing or broken.
Per Tablet: Directions: Adults and Children 12 Years of Age and Over: Chew 2-3 tablets as symptoms occur, or as directed by a doctor. Do not take for symptoms that persist for more than 2 weeks unless advised by a doctor.
About the Producer
GSK Consumer Healthcare