The Gillette Foamy Classic Shave Foam is a classic for a reason: it's the quick and easy shave you need, with the smoothness and protection against shaving irritation you want. Classic as it is comforting, millions of men know and trust Gillette Foamy Classic for a reason - it is the shaving cream that has been enjoyed for generations! While gels and foams are both good at giving you a comfortable shave, Gillette Foamy Regular Shaving Foam contains hydrating emollients and lubricating ingredients. That means you can lock in moisture, soften your facial hair, and expect a smooth razor glide for a more comfortable shave. Gillette Foamy Regular shaving cream provides a thick, extra rich, creamy lather for a close, comfortable shave. The Foamy shaving cream spreads easily across your face and rinses clean leaving skin feeling soft and smooth. The Comfort Glide formula reduces friction while shaving. In short: less time and energy spent on your shaving routine. Gillette Foamy Regular Shaving Foam gives you enough foam for at least 52 shaves or 3 months of shaves (shaving 4 times per week). For best results, use Gillette Foamy shaving foam with your favorite Gillette razor.
- CLASSIC PROTECTION: Helps protect your skin against shaving irritation, cuts, nicks, and stinging with Gillette's classic formula
- IT'S QUICK, EASY AND SMOOTH: Gillette Comfort Glide formula helps razors glide clean and fast for a shave with few tugs, pulls, friction and shaving irritation
- FOAMY, AIRY TEXTURE: Gillette's foamy, airy texture makes it easy to lather and rinse off with a smooth glide, ideal for the fast shave you want
- A GREAT DEAL: Gillette Foamy can lasts up to 3 months of shaves, shaving 4 times per week
- WORLD'S #1 SHAVE AND FOAM BRAND: There's a reason Gillette's been around for 100 years, Gillette knows what men want in a shave
Gillette Foamy Classic Shave Foam for Men Original Scent, 11oz
Water, Triethanolamine, Stearic Acid, Palmitic Acid, Isobutane, Laureth-23, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Fragrance, Propane
Contains: Contents under pressure. Do not place in hot water or near radiators, stoves or other sources of heat. Do not puncture or incinerate container or store at temperatures over 48 degreesC/120 degreesF. Keep out of reach of children.
About the Producer
Procter & Gamble