- All of our recipes are carefully crafted with only certified USDA organic and Non-GMO ingredients, so that mindful eaters can enjoy a deliciously nutritious breakfast, with no artificial colors, flavors and preservatives
- Our ancient grain cereal flake, organically sweetened, and lightly flavored with sea salt and honey for a rich, nutty and wholesome taste. Each serve contains 23g whole grains, 5g protein and is low fat.
- Packed with 6 Ancient Grains, like the high energy KAMUT, these important “super grains” offer more in the way of natural nutrition and positive health benefits than the refined grains commonly found in other cereals.
- What makes Nature’s Path the best organic cereal? We know how important that crunch is, and our unique and unmatched manufacturing technique, means our cereal stay crunchy, even in milk!
- Our planet, our food and our bodies are all connected. Being mindful about your food and choosing to eat organic means you’re making the best choice for your health, and our planet.
Cereal, Heritage Flakes
A delicious blend of Kamut Khorasan wheat, oats, spelt, barley, millet & quinoa. 5 g protein per serving. USDA Organic. Certified Organic by Quality Assurance International (QAI). Non GMO Project verified. nongmoproject.org. New look. Same great taste. Always organic. 6 Ancient grains. Real Crunchy Cereal (and it's not just for hippies): Mineral-rich grains like wheat, spelt & quinoa. Fiber-filled rolled oats. Just a touch of honey. To create our Heritage Flakes cereal we baked together organic ancient grains like Kamut Khorasan wheat, oats, spelt, and quinoa with honey for a super crunchy, fiber-rich breakfast you can't help but love. And with such simple, wholesome ingredients - you'll see how good organic food can be. An Organic Legacy: Our Always Organic Promise goes back to the family farm I was raised on - well before the organic industry began. In 1985, my wife Ratana and I founded Nature's Path Organic Foods based on my dad's advice to always leave the soil better than you found it, by farming without chemical pesticides, fertilizers or GMOs. For over 30 years, our family has aspired to make delicious organic foods and an enduring independent company that you can love and trust. From our family to yours, - Arran Stephens. Co-founder.