Made with high-quality ingredients like Open Nature® Grass Fed Ground Beef and Lucerne® Monterey Jack Cheese, these loaded nachos are sure to be a show-stopper no matter the occasion!
Total cook time
- 1-pound Open Nature® Grass Fed Ground Beef 85% Lean
- 1 Signature Farms® yellow onion, small dice
- 2 tablespoon Signature SELECT™ Refined Grapeseed Oil
- 1 package Signature SELECT™ Taco Seasoning Mix
- 1 package of Signature SELECT™ 6-inch White Corn Tortilla, cut into 1/4
- 1-quart Signature SELECT™ 100% Canola oil
- 2 cup Lucerne® Shredded Monterey Jack Cheese
- 1 cup Lucerne® Heavy Whipping Cream
- 1 can Signature SELECT™ Black or Refried beans
- 1 cup Signature SELECT™ Chunky Classic Salsa
- 1 cup Lucerne® Sour Cream
- 1 can sliced jalapeno peppers, drained
- 1 bunch cilantro picked from stem and washed
Step 1 :: helpful hints
Make this meal quicker, with less prep, by using prepackaged tortilla chips.
In a large skillet on high heat, add the grapeseed oil and the onions and sauté. Add the beef and cook until meat is crumbly and no longer pink - about 5 to 10 minutes. Drain excess grease. Stir in taco seasoning mix and set aside.
Place the heavy cream in a saucepan and bring to a simmer. Add the cheese while mixing with a whisk. Make sure the sauce is very thick.
Heat the canola oil to 350 degrees and fry the chips until golden. Remove them from the oil and place on a bowl to drain or use prepackaged tortilla chips.
Spread tortilla chips on an ovenproof bowl or casserole dish; top with ground beef mixture, beans, and pickled jalapeños, cover with the cheese sauce and bake in the oven for an additional 5-10 minutes.
Remove from the oven, top with the salsa, guacamole, sour cream, and fresh cilantro.
All recipe ingredients should be cooked to a safe internal temperature according to USDA guidelines. After preparing a recipe, please store any leftovers in the refrigerator.