Raspberry-Peach-Mango Smoothie Bowl
This healthy smoothie recipe is a gateway to the smoothie-bowl craze. Use whatever fruit, nuts and seeds you like best to make it your own. Be sure to use frozen fruit in Step 1 to yield a creamy, frosty base for the toppings.
Total cook time
- 1 cup frozen mango chunks,
- ¾ cup nonfat plain Greek yogurt,
- ¼ cup reduced-fat milk,
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract,
- ¼ ripe peach, , sliced
- ⅓ cup raspberries,
- 1 tablespoon sliced almonds, , toasted if desired
- 1 tablespoon unsweetened coconut flakes, , toasted if desired
- ½ - 1 teaspoon chia seeds,
Combine mango, yogurt, milk and vanilla in a blender. Puree until smooth.
Pour the smoothie into a bowl and top with peach slices, raspberries, almonds, coconut and chia seeds to taste.
All recipe ingredients should be cooked to a safe internal temperature according to USDA guidelines. After preparing a recipe, please store any leftovers in the refrigerator.