Rosemary Shrimp Skewers
Celebrate summer with this simple grilled shrimp recipe. Rosemary adds a pop of bright flavor to this easy, 20-minute recipe. Try this at your next summer barbecue!
Total cook time
- 1/2 pound thawed Open Nature® shrimp (21-25 size)
- 2 fresh rosemary sprigs, 6 inch long
- 1 ½ tablespoons finely-chopped garlic
- 1 pinch kosher salt
- 1 pinch black pepper
- 3 tablespoons O Organics® extra virgin olive oil (shrimp seasoning)
- 6-8 slices artisan ciabatta, sliced 3/4-inch thick
- 3 tablespoons O Organics® extra virgin olive oil (drizzle)
Preheat a medium grill. To prepare the rosemary, strip leaves from sprigs, leaving the end leaves on.
Line up the shrimp in a row of 5-6 and skewer on to the fresh rosemary sprig. Repeat with remaining shrimp.
Dress with olive oil, garlic and seasoning. Grill shrimp over medium flame for 2-3 minutes per side or until completely cooked.
Toast the bread on the grill and then place onto a large platter. Place cooked shrimp over the toasted bread, and drizzle with olive oil.
All recipe ingredients should be cooked to a safe internal temperature according to USDA guidelines. After preparing a recipe, please store any leftovers in the refrigerator.