Grilled Summer Vegetables with Open Nature® Poppy Seed Dressing
Open Nature® Poppy Seed Dressing perfectly complements this Grilled Summer Vegetables recipe. Red and yellow bell pepper, potatoes, zucchini and scallions are marinated and grilled before being drizzled with more dressing and fresh herbs—it is an easy, quick side dish for any summer cookout!
- 1 whole red bell pepper, cut into 1/4-inch wide rings
- 1 whole yellow bell pepper, cut into 1/4-inch wide rings
- 4 new potatoes, sliced into 1/4-inch wide rings
- 2 green zucchini, cut into lengthwise 1/4-inch wide slices
- 6 whole green onions/scallions, stems and tops trimmed
- 6 tablespoons Open Nature® poppy seed dressing, half for marinade and half for sauce
- 2 tablespoons minced green parsley
- 2 tablespoons thinly-sliced bunch chives
- non-stick spray
Prepare a medium hot grill.
Prepare the vegetables and combine together in large mixing bowl. Dress with 3 tablespoons of poppy seed dressing.
Brush the grill surface clean, then spray the grill with non-stick spray.
Grill the marinated vegetables for approximately 3-4 minutes per side.
Transfer to serving platter and dress with 3 tablespoons of poppy seed dressing. Garnish with minced chives and parsley.
All recipe ingredients should be cooked to a safe internal temperature according to USDA guidelines. After preparing a recipe, please store any leftovers in the refrigerator.