Greek Chicken Salad
We’re big fans of healthy substitutions, and replacing high-fat mayo with flavorful Greek yogurt is one of our favorites. Brighten up chicken salad with cucumber, tomatoes, red onion and lemon zest. Serve over Romaine lettuce or baby spinach. Take it full Greek by topping with feta cheese and Kalamata olives.
Total cook time
- 12 Signature Farms™ Romaine Lettuce leaves (left whole)
- 3 cups rotisserie chicken (cut into 1/2-inch pieces)
- 1 cup cucumber (sliced)
- 2 medium tomatoes (sliced)
- 1/2 red onion (thinly sliced)
- 1 1/4 cups plain Greek yogurt
- 1 tablespoon lemon zest
- 2 tablespoons cucumber (grated)
- 1 teaspoon dried dill
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- feta cheese
- kalamata olives
In a large mixing bowl, combine yogurt, lemon zest, grated cucumber, dill, salt and pepper.
Toss chicken in dressing and spoon over romaine lettuce leaves. Top with sliced cucumber, tomatoes, and onion.
All recipe ingredients should be cooked to a safe internal temperature according to USDA guidelines. After preparing a recipe, please store any leftovers in the refrigerator.