Perfect as an appetizer and just as good for dinner, fajita-stuffed peppers made high-quality O Organics® ingredients are sure to have everyone feeling satisfied and ready for seconds!
Total cook time
- 2 tablespoons O Organics® Olive Oil
- 2 sweet onions, roughly chopped
- 8 ounces O Organics® Cremini Mushrooms, roughly chopped
- 1 1/2-pounds O Organics® Grass-Fed Ribeye Steak, thinly sliced
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 1/2 cups cooked O Organics® Farro
- 2 tablespoons O Organics® Worcestershire Sauce
- 4 bell peppers, sliced in half lengthwise and seeds removed
- 8 slices O Organics® Provolone Cheese
- 1/2 cup O Organics® Greek Yogurt
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 clove O Organics® Peeled Garlic, grated
- 1 tablespoon chopped O Organics® Fresh Dill
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- juice of 1/2 lemon
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
Preheat oven to 400°. Spray bell peppers with nonstick cooking spray and sprinkle with salt. Place them in a baking dish and cook while you prepare the rest of the ingredients (about 15 minutes).
In a large skillet, heat olive oil over high heat. Add onions and mushrooms and sauté until the onion is mostly golden brown, about 7 minutes. Add steak and salt, sautéing just until steak is cooked.
Stir in farro and Worcestershire, scraping up the brown bits on the bottom of the pan as you stir.
Remove peppers from oven and stuff with steak mixture, piling it up onto each bell pepper half. Top each with a slice of provolone cheese. Return to the oven until cheese is melted, about 5 minutes. Serve hot with Homemade Ranch on the side.
Step 5 :: Home Made Ranch
In a small bowl, stir together all ingredients. Serve on the side with Fajita Stuffed Bell Peppers. Store extra in the refrigerator and use within 1 week.
All recipe ingredients should be cooked to a safe internal temperature according to USDA guidelines. After preparing a recipe, please store any leftovers in the refrigerator.