Roasted Red Pepper Pasta
Look no further for the perfect BBQ Side Dish! Make this Mediterranean-inspired Roasted Red Pepper Pasta in just 15 minutes! Dish it up even faster by serving with premade Open Nature® vinaigrette! It’s guaranteed to be a crowd-pleaser.
Total cook time
- 6 ounces Signature SELECT™ rotini pasta (cooked al dente)
- 1/2 English cucumber (sliced)
- 1/3 cup Signature SELECT™ marinated artichoke hearts quartered (chopped)
- 1/2 medium red bell pepper (chopped)
- 1/2 teaspoon Signature SELECT™ dried dill
- 1/3 cup Primo Taglio® crumbled feta cheese
- 2 tablespoons Signature SELECT™ roasted red pepper (coarsely chopped)
- 3 tablespoons Signature SELECT™ extra virgin olive oil
- 1 teaspoon lemon zest plus 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 clove garlic
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
In a blender, add vinaigrette ingredients and pulse until well combined. Set aside.
In a large mixing bowl, add pasta, cucumber, artichoke hearts, bell pepper and dill. Toss to combine. Gently stir the vinaigrette into the salad until well coated. Garnish with feta.
Step 3 :: Helpful Hints
Save time by using Open Nature® Lemon and Olive Oil dressing in place of the vinaigrette!
All recipe ingredients should be cooked to a safe internal temperature according to USDA guidelines. After preparing a recipe, please store any leftovers in the refrigerator.